Thursday, July 17, 2008

First BooBoo

Our little Grey had his first big Boo Boo last night...Very scary for Mom and Dad, not so scary for Greyson. I'm pretty sure he's going to be quite the little adventurer, since he's certainly not afraid of much! So, I was giving him his bath last night and he wouldn't stop trying to climb out of the bath tub. I kept telling him no, but he kept persisting. The next second all I saw was our son leaping out of the bath tub onto the floor!!!!! So, what was he doing you might ask? Well, he wanted to push the toilet lever up and down. Oh, its the little things that amuse children, isn't it!?! I immediately picked him up and noticed he had cut the corner of his eye. Nothing too bad, just very scary for me and Dad!!!! I'm afraid we might have to start implementing a "no standing in the tub" rule. Not sure how that will work since that's all he does!!!! Any advice?

Here are some pics of him this morning. He was squinting when I first went to get him, but after that he was just fine. I think he is healing well.





Here are a few more photos from the last couple of days:





***I got good footage of Greyson walking last night, just need to download it***

1 comment:

Christa said...

girl! if that is his first boo boo - consider yourself LUCKY! our little redhead has had more accidents and blood gushing scary moments that I can count!! Before she turned 1 it was mostly mouth injuries.. probably 5 or 6 and now it is skinned knees and stubbed toes - she's so clumsy! I promise we watch her! :) ha ha! as for the standing in the tub - i suggest just repeatedly putting him on his bottom each and every time he gets up.. that's what we had to do with audrey (she fell in the tub twice and busted her gums both times). eventually it ended up being the wooden spoon that worked.. but every kid is different - GOOD LUCK!