Monday, February 7, 2011

Over a year ago

Wow! This blogging thing sure slipped away from me in the last year. It's hard to believe that Maggie is almost two and Greyson is nearly 3 1/2! Last year brought on some big changes for our family...probably the biggest for all of us, is my new job...as a stay at home mom. While I could easily use that as an excuse for not blogging, I won't. My lack of blogging has a little to do with that and a lot to do with laziness or just lack of interest.

You see, I love reading about others lives, journeys, etc. in their blogs, but I never really thought my own life was all that interesting. But, after looking back at our blog, I began to think of the real reasons I started it...to document the growth of our children and our family....So, here I go again....I can't promise that my posts will be daily, and maybe not even weekly, but I am committed to blogging about our children and our family once again!

Oh, and we have a new title too!!! I thought it was fitting since our children say some great things!

No comments: