Monday, October 5, 2009

Toddler Speak

Greyson has been saying some really funny things lately! Here are a few of our conversations:

Grey: Mommy there are unicorns outside
Mommy: Really, there are unicorns outside. Where?
Grey: They're on the ground
Mommy: Oh, you mean acorns Greyson?
Grey: Yes, Mommy acorns

Grey: Oh my goodness!
(BTW-this is hilarious coming from a 2 year olds mouth)
Mommy: Oh my goodness what?
Grey: There are pumpkins in the air!

***Greyson has a book called the 5 little pumpkins which says "There are witches in the air", so I guess he was remembering the book. He gets "Oh my goodness" from me, cause I say it quite a bit!

Mommy: Roja means red in Spanish, Greyson
Grey: Shani speaks Spanish (his teacher Rashani teaches some Spanish to them on occasion)
Mommy: Yes, Rashani speaks Spanish
Grey: Buenos Dias!

He gets funnier and funnier each day!

No comments: